Logos & Branding
Can you tell your customers and clients who you are and what you represent without speaking?
A Strong Brand Identity is Crucial
A strong Brand Identity is crucial. Your logo will not only your be your first impression to a client, but should be a lasting impression to your client. A full brand kit with logo variations, corresponding color palette and typography options ensures that anyone within your company, with a design eye or not, can translate your logo and brand identity in a clean, consistent manner.
Once we’ve designed the initial logo for an organization, we lock in their visual identity with a detailed brand kit that makes it easy for any of their staff or partner organizations to create a wide array of branded materials while keeping a consistent identity throughout multiple platforms.
The Mojo Method
Creating memorable, impactful logos that help our clients communicate their company, values, and products.
Whether you’re looking for a text-based logo, icon, or full-fledged brand identity guide, we stay focused on your ‘why’ throughout the entire creative process. Through discovery meetings, research, internal and customer surveys, we identify and define who you are and why you do what you do. Then we spell out your Vision, Mission, and Guiding Principles. Once we’ve identified the language of your true north, we create a visual representation in what we call a style guide. We then deliver your new brand kit and customized logo with multiple applications in all necessary digital and print formats. Here is what to expect when hiring us to design your logo, brand kit, collateral or digital marketing piece:
- We are a creative design agency, founded on design, so we take this stuff seriously! We start every project by sending you a comprehensive questionnaire, followed by a discovery meeting that includes sitting down with you and your team to best understand your vision, your goals, the audience, your brand, your tone, your ‘why’ while also conducting industry research and brainstorming multiple design ideas.
- If you’re building a new brand, we start your design by sketching and then translating it into digital renderings. If we’re designing a digital ad or collateral, we focus on the end-user, who it is that will be receiving your design. And not only that but what we want them to do upon receiving it.
- For logos, we deliver up to five concepts with up to two variations of each. Then you meet with the design team and your project manager to sort through which aspects of each design that you love and despise. This allows us to best understand what will be true to you while staying focused on what your customer is looking for. We follow this process through all other creative design projects with more or less options depending on the scope of your project.
- Each of your graphic design final deliverables will include either a presentation of the overall brand kit or a final deliverable of your project.
- All individual necessary file formats for logos, fonts, and primary colors will be shared for you and your team to use across multiple platforms.
View Case Studies
Your brand has many layers, each with its own unique human interest story, each ready to be shared with the world.
Whether it’s a promotional commercial shot for a Facebook ad or 15 minute process piece shot for a pitch meeting, we’re here to creatively and collaboratively tell your story through the magic of video.
Capturing the essence of your business, your ‘why’, your true brand identity through moments, people, lifestyles, and stories